Hard Puzzle Challenge
Challenge your mind and keep it young!
Are You Ready to Sharpen Your Mental Edge – no matter your age?
Sudoku has become a very popular mental activity to sharpen your mental thinking. Billions of people use these puzzles to exercise their brains. Beware – this can become addictive!
Sudoku has been around a long time and is the ideal way to spend quality time training your brain – and developing your logic skills. Everything’s better with a Sudoku; no matter what you do when you have a quiet minute. Get your mind off of the present stress and challenge yourself!
The Samurai Sudoku puzzles are not for the faint hearted. We suggest another of our easy books to test the waters if you are a newbie.
This is a 8.5×11 book of 100 large print puzzles, 1 per page in this book of 131 pages in total. The solutions follow and are 4 on a page.
A Sudoku puzzle is:
- A box of 9×9 squares, one number inside each square
- Inside this box there are 9 boxes of 3×3 squares.
- Each of these small 3×3 boxes must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
- Each line must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
- Each column must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
Introducing Samurai Sudoku Challenge:
- 4 Sudoku puzzles with all of the rules above applying to each puzzle
- A 5th puzzle intersecting and connecting the 4 puzzles with all of the rules above applying to this puzzle.