125 Simple Puzzles for Beginners
Are You Ready to Sharpen Your Mental Edge – no matter your age?
This book is for the beginner. We have to start somewhere!!
Sudoku has become a very popular mental activity to sharpen your mental thinking. Billions of people use these puzzles to exercise their brains. Beware – this can become addictive!
Sudoku has been around a long time and is the ideal way to spend quality time training your brain – and developing your logic skills. Everything’s better with a Sudoku; no matter what you do when you have a quiet minute. Get your mind off of the present stress and challenge yourself!
This is a 8.5×11 book of 125 large print puzzles, 1 per page in this book of 130 pages in total. The solutions follow and are 4 on a page.
A Sudoku puzzle is:
- A box of 9×9 squares, one number inside each square
- Inside this box there are 9 boxes of 3×3 squares.
- Each of these small 3×3 boxes must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
- Each line must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
- Each column must contain the numbers 1 – 9, no repeats
Activate your thinking ability!!